How to Use Herbs and Spices to Create Fabulous
Flavours and Aromas For All Your Home Cooking
Have you ever opened up a jar of a commercial spice mix or herb blend and been overwhelmed by the intense aromas of the herbs and spices within?
No, me neither!
But this is what to expect when you begin using the many recipes on Spice-Mixes.com to create your own homemade blends, seasonings and rubs!
Click the Image Links below for your favourites from all around the world...
A Range of Traditional
Curry Powders For a True
Taste of India and Asia
How to Make BBQ Rubs
For the Grilling Fans
Masala Collection For
Authentic Indian Dishes
Toasting and Grinding
For Fabulous Taste
Dry Rub Recipes For
Grilling, Frying and
A Range of Hot, Mild and
Fiery Chili Powders
Taco Collection With
Recipes For All Your
Cooking Spice Range
For Superb Home
A Collection of Poultry
Seasonings For Chicken,
Turkey and Game
Jerk Seasonings - Capture
the Taste and Aromas of
the Caribbean Islands
A Range of Blends
For Fab Home Cooking
General Info on What
Herbs and Spices to Use
What You'll Get With This Website
With this website I'll show you with step-by-step instructions and recipes...
- How to create delicious homemade blends allowing you to experience the delights of traditional cuisines throughout the world
- How to replicate authentic combinations from Asia, Europe, Africa and North and South America
- Advice on toasting ingredients to release massive flavours and aromas
- Tips and photos on grinding and combining ingredients to capture their superb essence
- How to get more flavour from dried herbs
Spice Magic Recipe Book
If You Would Like More Recipes Like the Above, You Can Now Buy My Book.
Click the Image For Further Info. (Link opens in new tab)
Why Not Just Buy Commercial Herbs and Spices?
Of course it's easy to pop to the store and pick up a jar of curry powder or old bay seasoning; so why would you make your own?
- Tons more flavour than store-bought blends and more cost effective
- You have complete control over what goes in. Don't like a certain ingredient? Leave it out or substitute another
- Commercial mixes may contain too much salt or cheaper ingredients like chili powder and husks. Plus you don't know when they were made
- If you use the same store-bought brand as everyone else, you're home cooked food may end up tasting the same as everyone else's!
And, what I think is the most important point to making your own...
- No "hidden nasties" in your blends and mixes. Which means no artificial colours, additives preservatives or GMO's!
So, if like me you absolutely value clean, natural, chemical free food you can now prepare delicious meals for you and your family worry free!
I promise, once you have a go at making your own, and the flavours, colours, aromas and vibrancy they add to your home cooking, you'll never go back to dull, lifeless commercial powders that have as much aroma as
that box of Christmas decorations you get out of the attic once a year.